|WS 15 thrust-vectoring engine is ready|
|Ultra-high altitude surveillance-attack unmanned 5 Mach hypersonic aircraft|
|Wing Loong II (Pterosaur II) UCAV|
Firstly: outside atmosphere:
1. WU14 :
World’s leading killer app so far. All 5 consequentive trials are successful. Hypersonic 10 mach precision strike (nuclear and conventional) on any target on Earth.
US tried 5 march twice, all failed. Russia: none.
2. DF26 "Guam Express"
Conventional/nuclear hypersonic precision strike on either land or sea-based moving targets.
It renders land-baed SAAD system and sea-based SM-3 obsolete.
3. Outter atmosphere mid-course anti-missile system with KKV (DN1, DN2):
Intercept missiles with > 10 Mach speed. The only other one in the world can also do this is the US.
4. High orbital anti-Sat weapons :
At up to 2,000km orbital, 1 shot 1 hit!
5. Shen-Loong air-space craft:
Precision-strike on any point on earth in 2 hours! (the US is not alone here)
6. DF41 MIRV
7. 094 with JL-2 on board:
Operational in the deep blue 365*24.
DF-21D, J-31, Type 055, new aircraft carriers, etc aside,
8. "Swift-Ship" sat-missile uni system:
Rapidly launch extra satellites to compensate ones being hit by anti-sat weapons.
9. all types of world’s ocean surveillance sats
10. incoming (tomorrow) CZ6:
Simultaneously launch 20 sats. Killer commercial competitors to NASA and ESA.
11. Laser-guided anti-sat, anti-missile weapons
12. All direction X band radars (the US is not alone here)
Secondly, inside atmosphere and near orbital:
13. J-20 2016. WS 15 thrust-vectoring engine is ready.
14. 5th gen AAM missile PL10 and PL15
15. “Ultra-high altitude surveillance-attack unmanned 5 Mach hypersonic aircraft”
16. 4 giant unmmaned aircrafts :
Yi-looong, Xiang-Loong, Dark Sword and Sharp Sword: 4 giant toys for superpowers.
17. HQ 19 and HQ 26 near-orbital anti-missile systems:
Thridly, there’re more hidden ones:
18. H-20 Red Bat
19. DF 27:
A full-course Stealth DF series
20. CZ 5 Rocket system:
It will build Space Station.
21. World’s first and leading Quantum Communications Sat on the way
Article from Defence Forum;